One character complex drawing~
One character, it can be a close up, part-body or half-body; with full colors, shadowing and lightning. It can be in either of the example's styles (a more rough-like shadowing (pic 1) or a completly blended one (pic 2)) <-- I'm really sorry if you don't get the difference, both drawings are in my gallery so you can go and zoom in for yourself to see.
Two/Three character simple drawing~
1. (fist picture) Lineart of two/three characters half-body with no colors apart from the line color (your pick) in that style. Eye coloring as light (as seen in the picture) could be also added, your choice.
2. (second picture) Half-body (can also be whole-body) two/three characters with your choice of color hue in that style.
3. (third picture) Lineart of floating-like whole-body two/three characters with the line colored as seen in the picture, but with your pick of colors, of course.
One character simple drawing~
1. (first picture) A close-up of a character's face in that style, no colors.
2. (second picture) A half-body (could also be whole-body) character in that style and with your choose of color hue.